Eric Vélez-Villar – Managing Director
- Over 30 years with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) culminating as Executive Assistant Director of Intelligence, heading one of the bureau’s six branches.
- Led the FBI organization through strategic initiatives including its transformation to an intelligence-led, threat-driven organization and the implementation of the bureau’s Threat Review and Prioritization (TRP) process.
- Executive security leader of Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products, with global security risk management responsibility for Disney theme parks, cruise ships, resorts and stores.
- Led The Walt Disney Company’s Sensitive Information Protection program, helping to safeguard its most critical intellectual property.
- Established and implemented an innovative, tailored global security framework at Disney that is underpinned by the traditional intelligence process lifecycle.
- Conferred the rank of Distinguished Executive by President Barak Obama in 2012 and presented with the U.S. Intelligence Community’s Medal of Distinguished Executive by the Director of National Intelligence in 2016.
- BA – Interamerican University of Puerto Rico
- MBA – University of Southern California (USC) Marshall School of Business