Andrea P. Zahlis – Managing Director
- Former Chief of Staff of a $500M public company that delivered advanced cyber, mission IT, and counter-terrorism solutions to government customers.
- Planned and managed 10+ successful Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) integrations and divestitures including leading Integration Management Office (IMO) teams for a $500M merger and two $800M+ acquisitions.
- 20+ years leading transformative corporate initiatives across internal and customer-facing operations including M&A facilitation, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) program remediation, and operational improvement and cost realignment projects for multiple $250M to $2B companies.
- Extensive experience leading Cyber Security, Information Technology, Facilities, Quality, and Security teams and initiatives including NIST SP800-171 implementation, ISO 9001, 20000 and 27001 certifications, and insider threat and cyber incident response programs.
- Actively managed design and implementation of COTS and custom software to automate processes across PMO operations, Security, BD, Contracts, Governance, IT, Legal, Purchasing, HR, and Accounting operations.
- Three decades of technical leadership and operations optimization roles working with executive teams and boards in government contracting, university, and non-profit businesses.
- BA – University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)