Andrea Zahlis – Managing Director
- Former Chief of Staff of a public company that delivers advanced cyber, mission IT, and counter-terrorism solutions to government customers.
- Planned and managed more than ten successful integrations and transformative company initiatives, including heading Integration Management Office (IMO) teams for a $500M merger and an $820M acquisition.
- Extensive experience leading cyber security, information technology, and physical and personnel security teams and initiatives including NIST SP800-171 and cyber incident response programs.
- Managed highest priority corporate initiatives including M&A support, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) program overhaul, and cost realignment projects.
- More than two decades of technical leadership and operations optimization roles in government contracting, university, and non-profit businesses.
- BA – University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)