Matthew R. Taylor – Senior Manager
- Broad experience conducting business intelligence and transaction due diligence in the Aerospace, Defense and Government Services markets.
- Specialization in M&A strategy, target identification, due diligence, and financial forecast modeling and analysis.
- Subject matter expert in federal contracting data and federal budgets.
- Former Manager of Research and Analytics at the Professional Services Council (PSC), a national trade association representing over 400 federal contractors in the technology and professional services sectors.
- Experience supporting operations improvement activities, cost analysis, and post-merger integrations.
- BS – University of Oregon, Political Science & Business Administration
- MA – University of Chicago, International Relations