Matthew R. Taylor – Senior Manager
- Expertise in the Defense and Government Services markets, with a focus on market research, M&A due diligence, business intelligence, and operations improvement.
- Significant experience across the M&A lifecycle, including strategy development, target identification and vetting, financial forecast modeling and analysis, waterfall and pipeline assessment, valuation, and post-transaction integration.
- Performed Due Diligence on dozens of companies in the Defense and Government Services markets, leading to over $1.5 billion in successful M&A transactions.
- Executed a variety of operations improvement and cost analysis projects for companies ranging from small businesses to large, publicly traded firms.
- Supported three large-scale post-transaction integrations, providing project management support for functional integration and cost reduction activities.
- Subject matter expert in federal contracting data, budgets, and procurement policy.
- Former Manager of Research and Analytics at the Professional Services Council (PSC), a national trade association representing over 400 government contractors in the technology and professional services sectors. In this role, developed leading business intelligence products widely used across the government services industry.
- BS – University of Oregon, Political Science & Business Administration
- MA – University of Chicago, International Relations