Matthew R. Taylor – Manager
- Broad experience conducting business intelligence and transaction due diligence in the Aerospace, Defense and Government Services markets.
- Specializes in M&A target identification and assessment, waterfall/pipeline validation, and financial modeling.
- Subject matter expert in federal contracting data and federal budgets.
- Prior to joining Arena, was the Manager of Research and Analytics at the Professional Services Council (PSC), a national trade association representing over 400 federal contractors in the technology and professional services sectors. Was responsible for the research that underpinned PSC’s Vision Federal Market Forecast and other PSC reports and presentations, which are widely used across the industry to inform corporate decision-making and strategic planning initiatives.
- Experience supporting operations improvement activities and post-M&A integrations.
- BS – University of Oregon, Political Science & Business Administration
- MA – University of Chicago, International Relations