Kathleen Phinney – Director
- Over 15 years of experience in Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services M&A due diligence and transaction support across multiple end markets and applications.
- Expertise in commercial aerospace, defense platforms and subsystems, government services and industrial/commercial markets.
- Highly skilled in Aerospace, Defense & Government (ADG) market research, with a focus on budget analytics, military platforms and subsystems R&D, Procurement and Sustainment, and defense and commercial aerospace supply chains.
- Supported an average of 20 engagements per year over 14 years for fortune 500 companies and private equity firms as a Director at CSP Associates.
- Additional boutique M&A consulting background in Boston’s Financial District for small and mid-sized commercial companies.
- BA – Boston University; International Relations
- Masters Certificate (Business) – University of Massachusetts – Lowell
- Program Certificate in Data Analytics – Cornell University