Kathleen Phinney – Director
- 15+ years of experience in Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services M&A due diligence and transaction support across multiple end markets and applications.
- Broad experience in commercial aerospace, defense platforms and subsystems, government services and industrial/commercial markets.
- Significant policy and technology focus in Commercial, Civil and National Security Space markets, including satellite and ground system products, services, and support.
- Expert in Aerospace, Defense & Government (ADG) market research and competitive intelligence, with a focus on budget analytics, military platforms and subsystems, and defense and commercial aerospace supply chains.
- Supported an average of 20 engagements per year over the last 15 years for fortune 500 companies and private equity firms as a Director at CSP Associates and Arena.
- Additional M&A consulting and market research experience for small and mid-sized commercial companies at a boutique firm in Boston’s Financial District.
- BA – Boston University; International Relations
- Masters Certificate (Business) – University of Massachusetts – Lowell
- Program Certificate in Data Analytics – Cornell University