Kathleen Phinney – Director
- Broad experience in Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services M&A due diligence and transaction support across multiple end markets and applications including, commercial aerospace, defense platforms and subsystems, government services and military adjacent industrial/commercial markets.
- Ms. Phinney specializes in ADG market research, with a focus on defense budgets, military platforms, and commercial aerospace.
- Prior to joining Arena, Ms. Phinney supported approximately two dozen engagements per year over the past 14 years for fortune 500 companies and provate equity firms as a Director at CSP Associates.
- Ms. Phinney began her consulting career at a small boutique M&A firm, in Boston’s Financial District, which provided M&A due diligence for small and mid-sized commercial companies
- BA – Boston University; International Relations
- Masters Certificate (Business) – University of Massachusetts – Lowell
- Program Certificate in Data Analytics – Cornell University