Michael B. Kotarski – Senior Managing Director, Founder
- Since 1998, Mike has worked with over 125 companies and 15 Private Equity firms operating in the Aerospace, Defense and Government Services markets.
- Corporate and consulting expertise in strategy, financial and operational due diligence, organizational restructuring, process improvement, and the full spectrum of merger, acquisition and divestiture strategy and execution.
- Supported more than 90 successful transactions in U.S. and International Defense, Aerospace, Federal Civilian, and Commercial markets, totaling more than $22 billion in revenue.
- Led the successful restructuring, integration, process and cost structure optimization and associated change management for three different corporations and several consulting clients.
- Strategy & Finance leadership roles at Engility, Exelis, and General Dynamics
- Managing Director & Principal at CSP Associates and the Avascent Group
- Public accounting and consulting experience at EY and PwC
- BA – Duke University
- MBA – F.W. Olin Graduate School at Babson College