April B. Baer – Director
- 25+ years of experience in business development, proposal management, and program management in U.S. Defense, Intelligence Community, and University research environments.
- Expert in operational improvement and process development, proposal management and development, communications, and client relations.
- Experience providing structure and process to start up initiatives, advancing ideas to full-scale product or program.
- Supports post-merger organizational design, functional integrations, cost reduction, and change management activities.
- 25+ years working with and managing executive teams, boards, inter-organizational leadership groups and partners in support of large-scale programs and transformational change initiatives.
- BA – Penn State University
- MA – University of Florida